XL Coop “Lilly III”
Internal Length: 1600mm
Internal Width: 1150mm
Welcome to the Regal of all Regals! Our model XL “Lilly” is the pick for you if it’s a large size flock you are dreaming of, or you just want to spoil your girls with a bit of extra space. With plenty of perch, nesting and floor space for up to 16 birds, this coop comes with all you’ll need to make your girls the envy of the neighborhood.
This feathered-friend dream home comes fitted with 4 nest boxes, 2 full length perches, a huge side viewing window, and a full-width, rear clean-out door. Luxury!
The tempered glass viewing window lets natural light into the coop while keeping it cosy and draught free. With only our XXL Coop providing more internal space in our current range, this coop boasts generous floor space and nesting box dimensions. It has our unique gabled roof design with attractive flares, providing even more wriggle room up top.
- Gabled roof with flares for bonus ceiling space
- 4 large nesting boxes with lockable lift-up lid and convenient fold-away timber strut for easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection
- A tempered glass viewing window so you can enjoy watching your hens go about their business on the inside, whilst not disturbing them. Great for kids, and your hens!
- Two full length perches at different heights for up to 16 chickens
- Solid wall panels throughout and sturdy nest boxes
- A cool-look pulley system manual door, with an option to fit an Aussie-made automatic door kit (+$185)
- Ceiling channel vents and 2 stylish wall vents on opposite walls to maximize airflow.
- Practical and stylish rear clean-out door with timber latch.
- Hardwood entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- Full-width hinged, rear door for quick and easy cleaning
- Safe and secure latches to keep out unwanted guests
- Stylish handle on nesting box
- Generous eaves on all sides for extra protection against the elements
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Hardwood, handy hooks on the rear panel to hang brooms, brushes or anything that you’ll need to efficiently manage the maintenance of your coop
- Attractive facade ornamentation
- Option to fit roll-away nest boxes (on request prior to build add $115.00)
- Option to fit a gal steel floorsheet ($120.00)
- Deep litter conversion option ($260)