Petite Coop “Penelope II”
The Petite Coop “Penelope II” is ideally suited to a small sized backyard flock ( 4-5 birds depending on size). This is a beautiful chicken coop with refined features and will be, most importantly, the cosiest of homes for your girls.
It offers loads of comfy nest and perch space and boasts a 1.35m x 1.3m footprint. It’s finished with a natural oil to protect the external timbers, making maintenance a breeze.
- Ceiling channel vents and a triangular vent fitted with 10mm mesh above the rear door for internal airflow
- Two connected perches for cosy perching
- Handy hooks fitted on the back panel for brooms/brushes etc.
- Stylish pulley system, barn-style manual door, For an extra $185.00 have your coop fitted with an automatic door with open/close timer and enjoy the peace of mind and the sleep-ins! (As pictured)
- Ironwood entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- 12mm thick hardwood, sustainable timber wall panels and doors
- Option to fit 2 sturdy ROLLAWAY nesting boxes for pecky hens with lockable lid and timber support strut to allow easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection (as pictured add $75)
- Huge timber rear door fitted with safety locks, designed for hassle-free cleaning
- Option to fit a tempered glass viewing window so you can keep an eye on your feathered friends without disturbing them. Superior model only + $50
- Option to include a run ( standard run as pictured add $350)
- Safe and secure latches to keep out unwanted guests
- Attractive gable roof with eave flares providing an extra high, spacious internal ceiling
- 12 mm thick roof palings to insulate against the elements
- Generous eaves on all sides for extra protection against the elements
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Optional galvanised floor sheet or poop tray ($95.00)