XL Coop “Chloe II”
Internal size: 1600mm x 1120mm
If you need a coop that will house a dozen hens or more, then the XL Chloe II Coop is the one for you. This particular coop comes fitted with 4 or 5 nest boxes according to your hens size, 2 full length perches- one high one low- a full length clean-out door and your choice of entrance door – automatic or manual. It features a 6mm tempered glass viewing window, which lets natural light into the coop while keeping it cosy and draught free.
The XL Chloe II is ideally suited to a large sized backyard flock (up to 16 birds). With only our XXL model being superior in length, the Chloe XL boasts generous floor space and nesting box dimensions
- 4 or 5 nesting boxes with lockable lift-up lid and convenient fold-away timber strut for easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection
- Tempered glass side window (pictured) for convenient viewing so as not to disturb your hens, and allow natural light to fill the coop
- Two full length, ironwood perches at different heights for 16 chickens
- Hardwood wall panels throughout and sturdy hardwood nest boxes
- Handy hooks fitted on the back panel for brooms/brushes etc.
- 2 stylish side vents fitted with 10mm wire mesh reinforcing, on the window side of the coop
- Practical old-school pulley system manual door with a cool look fastening system. For an extra $185.00 have your coop fitted with an automatic door with an open/close timer and enjoy the weekend sleep-ins!
- Hardwood entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- 12mm thick sustainable hardwood wall panels and doors
- Huge hinged side door for quick and easy cleaning
- Safe and secure latches to keep out unwanted guests
- Stylish handles on nesting box and clean-out access door
- Generous eaves on all sides for extra protection against the elements
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Attractive facade ornamentation
- Option to fit roll-away nest boxes (on request prior to build add $125.00)
- Optional galvanised floor sheet ($120.00)
- Option to modify to the deep-litter system ($260.00)