Regal Coop “Eloise III”
The Regal Coop “Eloise III” is ideally suited to a backyard flock of 7-10 birds dependending on size. This is a large chicken coop and generally sufficient for a suburban backyard, boasting generous floor space and nesting box dimensions.
- 3 spacious nesting boxes with lockable lift-up lid that’s fitted with an elegant ceramic handle, and convenient fold-away timber strut for easy, two-hands cleaning and egg collection
- Optional tempered glass side window for convenient viewing so as not to disturb your hens (starting from $45)
- Rear vented panel for increased gentle air circulation inside the coop, and channel vents under eaves
- 12mm thick hardwood, sustainable timber wall panels and doors
- Two full length perches (low and high)
- Optional third extra high perch for 2-3 chickens
- Handy hooks fitted on the back panel for brooms/brushes etc.
- Attractive, 12mm thick paling gable roof to keep your girls cool in summer and warm and dry in winter
- For an extra $185.00 have your coop fitted with an automatic door (as pictured) with a light sensor and enjoy the weekend sleep-ins!
- Entry ramp
- Tough yellow-tongue flooring
- Huge hinged rear door for quick and easy cleaning
- Safe and secure latches to keep out unwanted guests
- Generous eaves on all sides for extra protection against the elements
- Ample headroom under the coop to position a feeder/treadle
- Attractive ornamentation above door and facade
- Option to fit roll-away nest boxes (on request prior to build add $90.00)
- optional deep-litter modification (+$220)